Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Banking/Marriage

I’ve been married to my husband(M30) for 5 yrs. Recently became a SAHM 2 yrs ago. We always had separate bank accounts. Now that I don’t have an income he gives me an allowance for groceries & misc. I also have a CC with a balance and he is aware of it. He doesn’t give me extra $$ for it yet always asks if the balance is lower. I use it for our daughter or household needs. This constantly puts us in a fight. If it’s ‘our money’ why can’t I have access? I feel like a kid asking for an allowance.

TLDR: do you have a joint bank account with your spouse? If not how are you dealing with finances?



Submitted March 19, 2023 at 11:13PM by Secret_Nerve5725 https://ift.tt/7pPtT6F
Banking/Marriage Banking/Marriage Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.