Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I found out my gf cheats on me with girls

I 29M have been with my girlfriend Serenity27f for 3 years. I’ve never went through my gf phone until a few days ago because she’s been working a lot of overtime and I found abunch of text from girls. Flirting, talking about their sexual encounters. When I confronted my girlfriend she says it’s not really cheating because it’s with a girl and she doesn’t have intercourse, just oral. When I ask her why she just says because their better stuff it then I am. She didn’t even seem upset. I’m at a loss I’m so upset. I love my girlfriend, we live together, have 2 cats together. Advice?

TL:DR; my girlfriend cheats on me with woman and doesn’t see an issue with it.



Submitted March 23, 2023 at 10:01AM by ThrowRalaka https://ift.tt/4Qjb0ol
I found out my gf cheats on me with girls I found out my gf cheats on me with girls Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 24, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.