Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Anxiety when I’m not with him. How do I stop? It’s exhausting.

Hi, I’m new to this sub and I’m kind of nervous to post this. But here we go. I’m a 21-year-old female with a boyfriend, the same age as me. (1.5 years together) A little backstory, I have struggled with anxiety for years now. When I met my boyfriend, I was in a terrible place and he didn’t know that I was struggling because I kept masking it as best as I could. We talked and talked for weeks until we started dating. We got really close. My anxiety started getting a little better because of him. He has a lot of motivation for doing better in life and striving for the best always. I really admire him for that. I want to be like that too. He is slowly teaching me! And I love it. The only problem is, when we are not together that motivation is not there. The anxiety is present. My mood is low and I just get sad. When I am with him, I am excited for life and excited to do new things and go new places and meet his friends from other states, and so on so forth. That moment he drops me off at home, I get that pit in my chest like…I’m alone now. Then I start to have some anxiety. I have never told him this, and I don’t plan on it. We never get tired of being with each other but I just don’t want to be dependent on him for happiness even when he doesn’t know it. I even hate saying it like that. Now it’s not to the point where I can’t go to work or do my college classes. But it’s pretty bad. I just wake up everyday anxious and nervous and wonder when the next time we are going to be next to each other. We hang out a lot so I know it would be soon it’s just I can’t wait. Sometimes I can even stop looking at the clock. Anyways, I just need help to be a little more independent. I am tired of feeling this way. It’s not fair to me or to him. Even if he doesn’t know how I feel.

tl;dr: Anxiety when I’m not with him but it’s gone when he is with me.



Submitted March 20, 2023 at 02:14PM by Jolly_Reality5074 https://ift.tt/N5gaBcz
Anxiety when I’m not with him. How do I stop? It’s exhausting. Anxiety when I’m not with him. How do I stop? It’s exhausting. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.