Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you heal from a bad relationship if you have an anxious attachment style?

Last year, I [F, 28] fell in love waaay too quickly for a charming guy [31] who spent the entire time we were seeing each other bread crumbing me (sending me romantic but non-committal signals to lead me on) only for him to ghost me out of the blue. If I were secure in my attachment, I would have moved on from this a lot quicker, but unfortunately I have an anxious attachment style, so I spent months ruminating over a relationship that wasn’t even real, which left me feeling even more insecure.

The healing process took twice as long as the time we were actually involved, which was a massive waste of my time. However, I’ve made it through the other end, and now I want to help other people going through the same thing as well.

I’m looking to speak to people who have gone through a similar thing, and hear from them, so I can understand how best to help. If you wouldn’t mind having a chat with me about this, let me know. If not, no worries at all.

Be careful with your hearts ❤️

TL; DR - If you have an anxious attachment style and you’re struggling to make sense of a relationship that didn’t end well, and it is leaving you confused, I would like to hear from you



Submitted March 11, 2023 at 12:17PM by ambitiouschick0121 https://ift.tt/XQqMzay
How do you heal from a bad relationship if you have an anxious attachment style? How do you heal from a bad relationship if you have an anxious attachment style? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.