Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28F) texted the guy (30M) I traveled 5 hours to meet

This guy and I met 3 months ago on a resort and after time talking he invited me to his city which is on a different country, 5 hours away (on a plane). After these months of texting, talking for hours on the phone and even talking about deep topics like marriage and children (generally not between us), I decided I would actually come. At first I thought even if it doesn’t work out I will get to travel to a place I’ve never been to, but I ended up falling harder for him than I was before the trip.

So after that really nice 1-week trip, I texted him this: “I am deeply, madly, helplessly in love with you. I feel so amazed, protected, aroused and just overall happy whenever you are around. I truly regret not having the pants to say it in person but I didn’t want to get you into an unfair situation where you had to say something right at the spot. Even now I don’t want you to say anything, just needed to share it with you. I want you to know I totally understand how you feel about relationships atm and I respect it, and I am also aware I might not even be the best option for you got out there. Just keep in mind I would never do anything that would hurt you in any way. I would love to live to learn from you, be protected by you, and be devoted to you. And even if nothing of this happens in the future, I am still very grateful I got to meet such an incredibly interesting, funny, sexy, intelligent, handsome, sweet and humble man.”

The part where I say about how he feels about relationships is because he told me that he should already be thinking about marriage but was afraid to get hurt again. I have also been very hurt in the past but I swear I have never hurt any of my exes. This is why I am sure I would never purposefully hurt anyone.

His response was this: “This is so sweet (my name). You are too kind and you see the best in me. You are a light in everyones life. You dont know me fully but yet you see the purity in my soul. I am grateful that we ran into each other as well❤”.

What I try to figure out is if I should keep trying to make something out of this or just try to move on before I get deeply hurt. I feel like his response is very cute but avoiding. Would love some advice.

TL;DR: sent a risky text and got a confusing response.



Submitted March 21, 2023 at 07:43PM by Interesting-Ad-4971 https://ift.tt/dmgjUKn
I (28F) texted the guy (30M) I traveled 5 hours to meet I (28F) texted the guy (30M) I traveled 5 hours to meet Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.