Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What would be the best way for me (26M) to tell my girlfriend (25F) of 4 years, that I'm beginning to become frustrated sexually?

So basically my girlfriend (25F) rarely wants to have sex with me (26M) anymore, starting 3-ish months ago with it being way less frequent than normal, but now It’s been over a month now since anything has happened. I am begging to get sexually frustrated and let down. I feel like every time the opportunity presents itself, she always has an excuse. And I dont mean that in a bad way where she’s just coming up with random excuses, but hit has started to become a trend and pile up in a way where I almost cant see it any other way. We’ve been together for 4+ years so I really dont want to hurt her or pressure her or push her away, but I also think its fair for me to be open and honest work her and communicate how I’m feeling with the situation but I dont even know how to begin to go about this. I also feel like we are starting to lose the romantic spark that we used to have and not that sex is everything, but I feel like it’s certainly a part of it!

So, without sounding controlling or manipulative, how should I go about carefully letting her know that this has begun to frustrate me by never getting anything?

TL:DR: GF rarely has sex anymore and I'm confused on the best way to communicate that frustration its causing me to her



Submitted March 14, 2023 at 07:29PM by Anonymouse1080 https://ift.tt/bumMfqd
What would be the best way for me (26M) to tell my girlfriend (25F) of 4 years, that I'm beginning to become frustrated sexually? What would be the best way for me (26M) to tell my girlfriend (25F) of 4 years, that I'm beginning to become frustrated sexually? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 15, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.