Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriends friend is cheating

My girlfriend (F21) spent a week at her friends house. Just today I (M26) saw her for the first time after. We have been dating a month and a half now. She went to talk about her friend and how she has a sneaky link. She’s cheating on her boyfriend. When she said that she could already tell my reactions. So in a laughing manner she said it was ok. Which I believe was in reference to her being friends with her. But I don’t know. I couldn’t stand behind my friends cheating on their partners. Like to some degree your labeling their cheating as ok. I really want to talk to my girlfriend more about like I don’t even understand how you think all of this is really ok. I hope to talk to her tomorrow but it’s just really bothers me that I have to talk to other people about it.

TLDR: my girlfriend’s friend is cheating on her boyfriend and I don’t know why my girlfriend is ok with that.



Submitted March 04, 2023 at 11:43PM by Letsrat https://ift.tt/7fkdMET
Girlfriends friend is cheating Girlfriends friend is cheating Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 05, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.