Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[Update] Me (31M) feels unnoticed by wife(31F) need advice on what to do please

Here is the original post from Going unnoticed... I talked to her and she doesn't seem to care... I told her I need attention from and she brushed it off and I made a huge deal of it and she shrugged it off. Brought up divorce and she said do it. I brought it up again day after the first discussion and she is totally okay with a divorce. I am in utter shock... Thought she would want to talk Nope. So I am looking at being 31 divorced 3 kids and loosing half of everything I own and haven't been touched in a real for a long time. Dating pool is going to love me..... I want to thank all of you who commented before most of them were engorging and helpful! Any tips for dating for a guy who has not gotten any in a long while will be appricated..... FML

TL;DR! Wife okay with being divorced, I am shocked FML



Submitted January 08, 2023 at 08:13PM by olala303 https://ift.tt/mtcWKZr
[Update] Me (31M) feels unnoticed by wife(31F) need advice on what to do please [Update] Me (31M) feels unnoticed by wife(31F) need advice on what to do please Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 09, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.