Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Not enough sex adjacent activities.

We (40's M/F)(Together 20+) have sex 1-3 times a week. I have multiples. He does sometimes. He wants me to help him get off at night. If I don't do this for him he feels like I am not caring for his needs.

I am in perimenopause with intermittent acute and chronic pelvic pain. I am dealing with some mental health changes too due to changes from BC and other meds.

I have not felt sexy this weekend. My period is due any day. So we just had a huge fight that I am not helping him get off and how unfair it is.

Where do we compromise? Would a sex therapist help?

Tldr; husband horny wife not as much. What do we do.



Submitted January 08, 2023 at 07:20PM by SnooPears5901 https://ift.tt/i9um4f0
Not enough sex adjacent activities. Not enough sex adjacent activities. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 09, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.