Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband won’t vaccinate our child

My husband [39m] is not vaccinated. I [32f] am.
He is an avid internet researcher whereas I guess I am a “sheep” and put my trust in people who know more than I do.

Our relationship has not been great for about 5 years now, so pre-covid. Been together 13y, married 8. It got worse when he did not want to be vaccinated.

And now our child is eligible for their vaccination and he thinks I am putting them at risk of major disability or death.

I need help to consider all options rather than “just divorce him”.

Fwiw I’m hesitant to go straight to divorce because i’m so embarrassed about the whole situation. I think I’d be happier if he suggested it to be honest…

Tl;dr: what are my options for husband who won’t vaccinate kid. Is this the last straw?



Submitted January 01, 2023 at 10:08PM by goingcrzy1 https://ift.tt/MAXsCu8
Husband won’t vaccinate our child Husband won’t vaccinate our child Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.