Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(28m)(25f) been together 2 years and found questionable texts today

I male have been with my girlfriend for 2 years. We were getting ready to go over to her parents house for new years and while getting ready I went into our room to put my phone on charge for a little bit and her phone was on the nightstand opened up to a text thread. She was in the bathroom getting ready at the time. I noticed it was a number that wasn't saved in the phone and one of the texts from other person said she was a good kisser. I kind of froze when I saw that and she came in when she heard me in there and asked what I was doing in there and grabbed her phone. I didn't bring it up because I was in shock a bit. We are currently at her parents and I want to address it when I get home. What is the best way to do this. Last night she went to a bar with one of her friends after we had gone out for dinner. I'm not much of a bar person so I don't go when she goes with her friend. I assume the texts were from someone last night. How do I beat handle this?

Tldr: girlfriend has texts from someone that is telling her she is a good kisser, how do I address this.



Submitted December 31, 2022 at 06:15PM by Dlong24 https://ift.tt/9nSqwUL
(28m)(25f) been together 2 years and found questionable texts today (28m)(25f) been together 2 years and found questionable texts today Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.