Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Wife’s sister’s husband jealous of me… did I overstep or do anything wrong?

My [M32] and wife [F31] has been married 10 years and been together 14 years. When I met my wife, her brother and sister were young. Her sister was in 6th or 7th grade. They’re my family. Fast forward to today and my wife’s sister is unhappily married with two children. For some context, the past five years I’ve taken culinary classes as a hobby and learned to cook. My wife’s sister never had time to cook and they’re always eating ravioli, spaghettio and just other junk food. Not due to financial reasons, they just don’t know how to cook and say they don’t have time. She is always commenting how good our food looks and sounds when my wife mentions dinner and what not. I’ve started cooking extra and sending it with my wife and her sister is always appreciative and loves the food. Her husband apparently is jealous of this and now has me feeling weird for having even done it. My wife just mentioned to me that her sisters husband was jealous and not in the joking way where someone says they’re jealous and laughs about it. This puzzled the shit out of me at first and then I started feeling weird about it because he made it weird. He’s a lazy shithead. He does work and provide but doesn’t spend time with his kids and my sister in law is very unhappy. I thought I was doing a helpful thing. My wife says not to worry about it but I think I’m going to stop the cooking and sending it. Which is ashame

[TL;DR]: wife’s sisters husband is jealous that I cook for her and now I feel weird.

Update: I forgot to mention that he asked her if the roles were reversed and his sister in law was cooking for him, would she be upset about it. This all seems weird to me because she’s been like my sister for 14 years and they’ve been together total of two years



Submitted February 02, 2022 at 07:51PM by jojojostan https://ift.tt/dySfAsobG
Wife’s sister’s husband jealous of me… did I overstep or do anything wrong? Wife’s sister’s husband jealous of me… did I overstep or do anything wrong? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.