Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I have finally ended it . But I feel lost

A little background, couple of weeks ago I(24M) posted about being in a conflicted relationship with my fiance (26F) . Things have never worked out, Everytime I missed something by chance, like for how example I was supposed to go to the doctor in the morning and see my psychiatrist later but I was in such a bad place mentally for the last two days that I couldn't bring myself to sleep early and missed but reschedule the appointment to evening My fiance told me that she will not talk to me and that she will not settle for anything less. I also believe a person should have some wants and needs but telling your partner you're not settling for less whenever they make a mistake is condoscending. I called it off, I'm heartbroken. I feel lost and sad any help would be appreciated what to do when you're going through a breakup

TL;DR : I called my engagement off because I've had enough of petty arguments



Submitted February 07, 2022 at 03:03AM by ahmadminaam2 https://ift.tt/in6SAN7
I have finally ended it . But I feel lost I have finally ended it . But I feel lost Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.