Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mom makes it so hard to eat in our house

Everytime I (22f) eat something ( strawberries, popcorn, chips, any drink that isn’t water , prepackaged foods, any fruits and sometimes vegetables basically anything. ) it goes one of two ways I won’t ask if I can eat it and it and she will say “ Who told you that you could eat that did you ask me?” Then I will ask and she will say “ I don’t understand why you’re asking me. Go ahead and get it” so I said to my sister that I’m going to get a mini fridge to put my own food in there and she gets mad at me and yells “ and why are you saying that ?!” So exactly what am I supposed to do? If I skip a meal everyone is like “ oh are you not eating again?” ( I suffered through an eating disorder). So I am very confused. I would like some advice please

TLDR; my mom is very controlling when it comes to if I eat. Everything I’m the house is hers until it randomly isn’t. I’m not sure what to do because she is upset that I want to get a mini fridge



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 08:36AM by Expensive_Fault_7319 https://ift.tt/3DDJ1vh
My mom makes it so hard to eat in our house My mom makes it so hard to eat in our house Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.