Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [24F] boyfriend [27M] is a liar.

So for context, we’ve been together for four years coming up on five in October. We live together and have three dogs.

My boyfriend has always been a job hopper, he doesn’t really know what he wants to do in life and that’s fine. I’ve always stood by and supported him in his endeavors. We now work together doing something we both enjoy.

However, his last job was a call center job that sent him to Cleveland, Ohio for a week for training. When I picked him and his co-worker (a guy) up from the airport they were excited and refreshed. Everything was completely fine and normal because I trust and love him.

He said he met a couple of people up there in Ohio that he became friends with, Joe and John. He would tell me everything about Joe, texts and all. When I would ask about John, he would get extremely defensive and asked why I needed to know. I thought it was a little weird but went along with it. He would also sit on the other side of the couch and hide his phone away while texting. (This was all a couple of months ago)

A couple of days ago, we started arguing pretty badly about the way that he talks to me and how his tone is extremely rude and upsetting. He got upset about that and went outside to take the dogs out. I got pissed and walked into the bedroom. A couple of seconds later, I decided to see what he was doing because I had a bad feeling and I saw that he was texting John at 10pm and his texts didn’t make he started to type, “Idk if it’s working have you been replying because I have and” that’s it because I caught him. I asked what that was about and he gave me a bullshit answer. That wasn’t enough for me so I demanded his pro see his phone and he gaslit me pretty badly and made me feel stupid and foolish so I started crying and went to take a shower.

He came into the bathroom and apologized slightly and said he deleted and blocked everyone from his previous job and I said I never asked him to do that I just wanted the truth so he handed me his phone while I was in the shower. I scrolled through his blocked list and found the number. My hand was wet and it slipped and it started to call even though it’s blocked and he completely attacked me trying to get his phone. My head slammed into the corner of the wall and I have bruises all over from that night. He continued saying it was John and didn’t matter. Little did he know, his deleted texts on his phone would show up on his Apple Watch and I started reading them and found out it was a girl named Mel. I asked him why he would do this after everything he has put me through for four years. I cook for him everyday, I give him enough love, we have a future together… etc.

At first, he said he never got a name. I found that out by myself through his Apple Watch. I asked for a last name, he never got that either. I asked where they met, he said at the airport in Ohio. I asked what she looked like, he said an overweight blonde.

I found out her last name today, that he knew. I found out they worked at the same company and she is in face a brunette. He lied and lied and lied about everything! I messaged her and told her that I was his girlfriend of five years and I don’t mean any harm because it’s his fault and not hers, but how they knew each other. I told her that he had her under a guy’s name and attacked me over the texts. She said he has pushed the conversation and she didn’t want anything from him. I said I appreciated it and saw the texts where he would ask about her getting “frisky” but nothing on her end. She promptly removed him but my trust is shattered with him. He says he wants to just move on but should I? I don’t know what to do.

TL;DR: my boyfriend has been lying for months all the way up until I caught him a couple of days ago, still continued to lie today until the entire truth came out.



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 08:38AM by deepwebnoxious https://ift.tt/3jy0JZl
My [24F] boyfriend [27M] is a liar. My [24F] boyfriend [27M] is a liar. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.