Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Found out girl I hooked up on tinder with has a bf. Is it my moral obligation to tell him? M 18 F 19

So basically I met this girl on tinder and met up with her. After we had sex, she told me she wanted it to be a one night stand and never talk again. After the hookup, I kinda got a lil snoopy, just cuz I was bored and had nothing to do. Looked up her snap from my contact list and on her story was public so I could see her story without adding her.

There was a picture of her and a dude and it said me with bae with a heart and hour before we had hung out. Kinda assuming this dude is her bf. Keep in mind she never told me she had a bf and I would never have slept with her if I knew that. Anyways, should I get involved or stay out of it? Have never been in a situation like this before. She seemed really off in a bad way and I’m kinda scared of the consequences. Not 100% sure if this dude is her man and maybe she just decided to post that with dudes she was hanging with or whatever, or like if their relationship is open, but sum just feels off.

TL;DR: basically a girl I had hooked up with I’m suspecting has a bf. Is it my moral obligation to tell him?



Submitted September 03, 2021 at 06:27AM by tagd48 https://ift.tt/3mXoLiw
Found out girl I hooked up on tinder with has a bf. Is it my moral obligation to tell him? M 18 F 19 Found out girl I hooked up on tinder with has a bf. Is it my moral obligation to tell him? M 18 F 19 Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.