Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[25F] a Single-since-birth suddenly needs to be in a relationship and is making bad decisions.

Hi. I'm a 25 years old female with no dating experience. All my life I've been studying and working and neve r really paid attention to my love life. Now, suddenly, I feel I'm not loved. I feel like I need someone to love me or I need to love someone. I don't know how to put this feeling in words. I just want to know If anybody else has ever experienced this kind of feeling?! and how to get rid of it?! It might hurt me and my feelings.

TL;DR I'm a 25 female with no dating background. now the urge of being loved and a being in a relationship is making me to make bad decisions. Help.



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 04:46AM by dontcallmesin https://ift.tt/3zIf1Mz
[25F] a Single-since-birth suddenly needs to be in a relationship and is making bad decisions. [25F] a Single-since-birth suddenly needs to be in a relationship and is making bad decisions. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.