I am a 34 f and bf is 40 male. For any regulars around here you might remember a post from about a month or so ago about similar to this. I eventually deleted it bc I had a lot of details that could give my identity away and commenting had been turned off anyway. A small summary is that I've been with my bf for three years and have never been allowed inside his apartment. The first 2.5 years was bc of his dog that he said would bite (it passed away) and now it's because he said he needs to clean. I know all of his family and friends and have been to the apartment, just not inside of it. Absolutely do not suspect cheating.
Anyway, today I had to stop by his place to grab something from my car (he has my car right now and I have his car. My left foot is broken and my car is a manual). I have recently been diagnosed with IBS and got to his place where I was meeting him in the parking lot. I started having serious stomach issues.. like, I was afraid I wouldn't make it to a toilet when I got there. I asked to use his bathroom thinking he's at least made progress enough to let me do that after 5 months of cleaning, plus he said his main bathroom has been cleaned up. He told me no and got mad at me, then said if I needed a bathroom he would drive me to a gas station.
Ok so here's my question... Do I continue to give him time to clean or is this just not ever going to happen? I don't want to be pushy with him, but he refuses to compromise and give me a timeline on when he can be done and let me in. I feel like I'm being taken advantage of at this point. I came here to get opinions from people who aren't my family or friends.
Tldr: bf won't let me inside of his apartment (still) after saying he would clean up, and it got to a point where I had a serious issue and he wouldn't let me use his bathroom.
Submitted May 23, 2021 at 02:03PM by Murky-Lavishness298 https://ift.tt/3hNrhVT


No comments:
Post a Comment