Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My parents (50M,48F) won’t let me (19M) drive my own car anywhere

I can’t even drive my own car to work. He has to drop me off. Do you know how embarrassing it is to go on a date with a girl and your parents are driving you there?

Ever since I got a speeding ticket a year ago it’s been like this. I saved for so long when I was 17 to buy this car and I’ve barely but 6K miles on it since I’ve gotten it. I’m always the friend that has to get a ride because I’m not allowed to drive my own car.

I pay for half of my insurance, and they use that as leverage against me to keep it like this. I cannot afford to pay all my insurance, and so I’m stuck like this.

Someone please help, my parents basically control everything like this and it’s wearing down on my mental health

Tl;dr my parents wont let me drive my own car even though I’m 19



Submitted October 26, 2020 at 12:21PM by Astrosanri9910 https://ift.tt/31ISvnO
My parents (50M,48F) won’t let me (19M) drive my own car anywhere My parents (50M,48F) won’t let me (19M) drive my own car anywhere Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.