Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF (26F) tried to “prank” me (28M)

GF calls me early in the day while I’m at work and says she feels like someone is in the house with her and that her basement window was wide open. Tells me she didn’t see anything, and that she’s not worried about it. After work I am making my way to her house and trying to get a hold of her, and no answer. I wait outside (I left my keys at work) until she begins to text me that someone is in the house, “she can’t talk” “front door is open” “help.”

So I run to the front door and swing the doors open to see a knife and blood spread out on the floor. I’m having a full blown panic attack at this point, and start calling 911 while I walk inside and yell “hello?!” She comes out laughing hysterically while I’m on the phone with the operator. Needless to say, the operated and I were not impressed.

TL;DR I also deal with panic disorder and GAD, and this just triggered it so much. Am I out of line for being upset about this?



Submitted October 30, 2020 at 05:07PM by TheGoogNoob https://ift.tt/31WBzKw
GF (26F) tried to “prank” me (28M) GF (26F) tried to “prank” me (28M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.