Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What questions should I (25F) ask to get to know my long lost brother (35M)?

What questions should I (25F) ask to get to know my long lost sibling (35M)?

He and I never knew each other due to some crazy family circumstances, and we’ve been talking over text (we live very far apart) for a while, but it’s hard to say anything other than small talk. How do you get to know someone under these circumstances? Because of how abusive and awful a lot of our family is, I think we’re both cautious about getting close to one another, and neither of us has any idea what to say beyond small talk. How do you form a sibling relationship with none of the formative experiences of having a sibling?

TL:DR How do you form a sibling relationship with none of the formative experiences of having a sibling?



Submitted October 27, 2020 at 08:06PM by Dingdingbanana https://ift.tt/3jA48U9
What questions should I (25F) ask to get to know my long lost brother (35M)? What questions should I (25F) ask to get to know my long lost brother (35M)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.