Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[UPDATE] If my [M30] wife [F30] feels trapped I need to let her go - break up preparation?

Hi guys.

TLDR: I see no way of getting the relationship back to where I want it. I am preparing for divorce. I discovered my wife was a narcissist all the time.

This is a followup to this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/ixm2wl/mym30_wifef30_openned_up_about_feeling_traped_in/

Many of you guys recommended counceling, we tried that, but I aborted it after the first session, because I could only get her to talk about what she feels but she made clear she is not going to make any steps in my direction.

Still the only thing that interests her is her online game and the guys who she plays with. She has somehow seen that our marriage is brittle and tries....but I feel that it is work for her and not something she wants to.

2 Weeks ago we had a fight because she told me she wants to meet some guys in RL that she met online (all from other countries, so its not easy in this times) and that if she has feelings for them she wants to act them out. And if its not okay for me, I can end the relationship. Its up to my choice.

In the last two weeks I have thought a lot about how to go on. And by now I am quite confident that letting her go (=divortion, not letting her go see that guys) is the only way. I honestly do not believe that we can manage that we can get together again, because at somepoint, there was simply no "us" anymore and that made me lose my trust in her.

It hurts me that she is somehow trying now, but I cannot go on anymore with it. I recently discovered that she shows very strong signs of narcissism. Reading about it online gave me words to describe what was wrong in our relationship all the years.

I am going to prepare myself for the following weeks. We live in a flat owned by my parents. I don't want to kick her out immideatly, but I will stay in that house which will be a very hard time for both of us.

If you experienced a breakup please tell me what were the things you think you did very well and are happy with and what are the things you did wrong. Thank you!



Submitted October 27, 2020 at 12:06AM by xandi1990 https://ift.tt/2G1dEls
[UPDATE] If my [M30] wife [F30] feels trapped I need to let her go - break up preparation? [UPDATE] If my [M30] wife [F30] feels trapped I need to let her go - break up preparation? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.