Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(21f) boyfriend (23m) was out with a friend who is a girl until 2am

This relationship is pretty new, we've been dating for only about 2 months. Most of his friends are girls and they have been friends for several years. Before he went out he told me that if I was uncomfortable with him going so late with a girl to work out, he would cancel and reschedule for a better time. I told him that it was okay, because I didnt wanna keep him from his friends. But part of me felt really stupid for trusting him so easily. I've been cheated on before so I have a bit of insecurities about that, but I don't wanna make it his problem too and be overly jealous and controlling. He was really reassuring the whole time, and sent me snaps on Snapchat pretty consistently while they hung out. He promised he'd send me an update every 30 minutes and he kept up on that almost the whole time. They went to go pick up weed from her sisters house and smoke after they we're done. He stopped sending me snaps at 12:45 and then let me know at 2am that he was going home. I had fallen asleep during that time and didnt reply. So I dont know if he just didnt send anything cause I wasnt replying, or if something else was going on. Or maybe he was just trying to catch up with his friends and lost track of time. I dont know. I just need some advice on how to approach this without seeming like I'm too insecure or crazy.

Tl;dr - my boyfriend went to workout and hang out with a girl and he did go home until 2am. There was an hour and 15 minutes where he didnt send any messages to give me an update. Am I justified for being a little suspicious?



Submitted October 31, 2020 at 08:58AM by pbandjaded https://ift.tt/32i7aH5
My(21f) boyfriend (23m) was out with a friend who is a girl until 2am My(21f) boyfriend (23m) was out with a friend who is a girl until 2am Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.