Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf (19f) wants to have a sugar daddy to help pay her bills and I (19m) don’t really like the idea of it.

My girlfriend of nearly a year recently lost her job she had for 3 years. She’s really poor with managing her money so she doesn’t have a lot saved from her job. Now she’s telling me she wants to be a sugar baby. See I don’t know a lot about it but i just know that i don’t really like it. I said upfront to her that i didn’t like it but she insists that nothing sexual will happen. I trust her 100% that she won’t have sex with them but it doesn’t sit well with me.

I know I’m young and have my whole life ahead of me. I’m equally as broke as a college student but I really love this girl. Is it worth it to let her do it? Am I controlling for telling her what she should do? Just want to help from anyone.

tldr: my gf wants a sugar daddy and I am uncomfortable with it



Submitted October 27, 2020 at 04:12PM by gloopussss https://ift.tt/37MkJlr
My gf (19f) wants to have a sugar daddy to help pay her bills and I (19m) don’t really like the idea of it. My gf (19f) wants to have a sugar daddy to help pay her bills and I (19m) don’t really like the idea of it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.