Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Coworker told me her family was killed what should I do

So I know this girl (21f?) from my (21f) work and we were kinda friends about a year ago but for awhile we havent talked much with everything going on. Well a few weeks ago I saw her walking away and crying so I went with her and we talked. She explained that her family is extremely controlling and she hated living there. She talked about how they would turn off the wifi before she could do her homework and how she'd have to go to her car to take quizzes because they wouldnt try to be quiet when she asked. Well the next week she started kinda avoiding me and being very short and I thought I did something to upset her because she was acting normal with everyone else.

Anyway today she came onto the shift when I was leaving and when I got back to my apartment she had sent a work message and I ended up asking her why she is avoiding me. She said something like my family was slaughtered so I don't want to talk to anyone anymore. And I asked what do you mean. She didn't reply so a little later i asked if they were okay and she said they died. And I'm very concerned but we are not that close and i do not know what to do. Please help. Who should I contact? What should I do? She has not missed any work since so I dont know when this could have happened.

Tl;dr coworker told me that her family was killed after talking to me about how controlling they are and I don't know what to do



Submitted October 28, 2020 at 01:39PM by Zestyclose_Exit_9367 https://ift.tt/3jDEy0C
Coworker told me her family was killed what should I do Coworker told me her family was killed what should I do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.