Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband (29M) and I (27F) at odds over an exercise bike

So to set the stage, I am a 27F that is pretty sedentary, but after being nagged by my doc one too many times, I feel like I should try finding some sort of regular exercise. My husband is a 29M that doesn't exercise either. We have been married 3 years.

I've been thinking about buying a cheap exercise bike off Amazon, so I can't use weather as an excuse and could pedal a little every day while watching TV or listening to an audiobook. Even the cheap ones are like 200 bucks and so it's not unilateral purchase money, so I asked husband. He doesn't think it's a good idea because I have a bad track record with exercise. Last year I had a planet fitness membership for a year and rarely went, that kind of thing. He says I could go outside for exercise or use free YouTube workouts. But the weather here sucks like half the year and I don't like YouTube workouts. I get what he's saying, throwing money at something isn't always the answer, but it's definitely money we have to spare and I can get a small one that won't take up too much room.

How can we settle this? I've never really argued any purchase he's made, and he's never argued any of my purchases in the past. Lately he's talked about getting a virtual reality headset and while I personally think they're dumb, I know Its his money and he can spend it if he wishes. Should I just buy the bike anyway? Try to reach some sort of agreement?


tl;dr: I want to buy an exercise bike, husband says no due to my bad track record with exercise.



Submitted October 28, 2020 at 12:05PM by TrickySignificance10 https://ift.tt/2JiGX4o
My husband (29M) and I (27F) at odds over an exercise bike My husband (29M) and I (27F) at odds over an exercise bike Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.