Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend's(25F) weight is causing a riff in the relationship I(26M) have with her

We've dated 4 years.

It's not even on some meat headed thing about me being on her case and dragging her to the gym. I'm very much " live and let live. Everyone's body is their own choice". That being said, I just don't like how there's no consistency with her and her arguments and her views on it. Yes, she's put on a considerable amount of weight in the past 3-4 years, where I get tripped up and where the fights start is she swings so rapidly between

" I'm overweight, but that's fine, my body is my choice, deal with it" and then 8 minutes later she's texting or calling me begging me to help her get in shape. As soon as I start to help she decides, " this is too hard" and gets back on the " I'm overweight, that's fine, and you'd be a jerk if you broke up with me" mindset.

I just wish we had a solid, cemented stance of, either, " help me lose weight" or " I'm overweight and that's okay". I have no intention of leaving her over it, I'm just frustrated her narrative shifts every 10 minutes

TLDR: My girlfriend's indecisiveness about her body is causing fights



Submitted October 27, 2020 at 11:17AM by NeedBackTheVibes https://ift.tt/3kAQ6CV
Girlfriend's(25F) weight is causing a riff in the relationship I(26M) have with her Girlfriend's(25F) weight is causing a riff in the relationship I(26M) have with her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.