Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [M18] caught my girlfriend [F18] texting some other guy.

We just recently hit our 3 months of dating and last Monday I went through her phone and saw her texting and flirting with another guy. We talked about it and she told me that she doesn’t want to be with anyone but me and blocked him.

Ever since then I’ve been in a terrible mood. Like my heart sank and it’s just stuck there. I can’t trust her. I would talk to her about it some more, but some fucked up shit happened in her family on Sunday and I’m afraid she will lose it. Not talking about how I feel to her though is making me fucking depressed and I don’t know what to do. I love her and I don’t want things to end, but I can’t trust her and I can’t stop myself from feeling this sad. I don’t know what to do.

TL;DR: I caught my girlfriend cheating on me. She tried to reconcile with me, but I can’t trust her. Not telling her how I feel is hurting me but with all the fucked up things going on in her life I’m afraid to add on to that. I don’t know what to do.



Submitted October 29, 2020 at 10:27AM by playboi-cahti https://ift.tt/3kFwvSo
I [M18] caught my girlfriend [F18] texting some other guy. I [M18] caught my girlfriend [F18] texting some other guy. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.