Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Soon to be fiancé was really rude. I don’t know how to approach this situation.

BF(27M) and I (27F), together for 4yrs, just went out for lunch after looking at some engagement rings and figuring out my ring size. I haven’t seen him for 14days.

During the lunch he kept going on his phone while I kept trying to make conversation. I requested nicely multiple times for him to talk to me and get off his phone.

He was browsing reddit, watching a YouTube video, and talking to his friends about a new game. He want doing anything important or work related.

And this convo went down

Me: Talk to me

Him: If I talk to you now I won't be interested in talking to you later.

Me: I like talking to you all the time

Him: Thts cause I'm the most interesting thing in your life

Currently I’m in grad school, away from family and close friends. I don’t have any friends here and am really busy with school so I don’t have any social life. Only time I go out is when he comes over during the weekends.

I feel disrespected and asked to go back home.

He apologized multiple time after I told I just wanted to go back home now.

I just feel belittled. I don’t know how to approach this situation. Im in my room and he’s doing all the dishes to make up for it.

tl;dr

Soon to be fiancé basically said he is not interested to talking to me. I feel so disrespected. Idk how I feel about marrying a person not interested in talking to me. I don’t know how to approach this. Just need some advice

Update This was the first time he has ever said anything like this to me. I was hurt at the time but we talked about it. He kept apologizing and said he didn’t mean it. Promised he won’t be insensitive like that again.



Submitted October 30, 2020 at 12:58PM by Melody-song https://ift.tt/3ecrEpe
Soon to be fiancé was really rude. I don’t know how to approach this situation. Soon to be fiancé was really rude. I don’t know how to approach this situation. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.