Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'm [M44] so lonely, but I'm not sure if I should bother trying to get into a relationship due to having Cancer

Sorry if this all sounds lame, but it's where I'm at and I have nobody to talk to about this so I could use some outside opinions.

In short, I found out last year that my wife of over 20yrs was having a long term affair. Totally crushed me, ended our marriage. Then covid hit, and I lost my job, like a lot of people. Found a new job to pay the bills, trying to get back on my feet and them Boom: Cancer. Fuck me. In a one year span I lost everything that I held dear. Now the icing on the cake is that I'm incredibly lonely and I have nobody to talk to about this. Nobody to snuggle, nobody to tell me that it'll be ok. I feel that I can't do this on my own.

I'm feeling that I need someone in my life to help me keep it together, but not sure if that's fair to a future partner. Should I be trying to date? Are there people out there who would even want to be messed up in a relationship like this?


tl;dr: I've got more baggage than Delta airlines, a disease that could kill me, and a busted heart that needs some TLC. I could really use a partner, but not sure if that's a good idea right now.



Submitted October 27, 2020 at 01:20PM by Senepicmar https://ift.tt/3e96Cb1
I'm [M44] so lonely, but I'm not sure if I should bother trying to get into a relationship due to having Cancer I'm [M44] so lonely, but I'm not sure if I should bother trying to get into a relationship due to having Cancer Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.