Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (30m) never had a girlfriend, is there any hope ?

Hi there !

As the title says, I'm 30, almost 31, and never had a relation.
I have little next to no success with women.

But the funny thing is I'm really sociable, and tons of people say that I'm funny and enjoyable to be around. (I hate arrogance, sorry I'm stopping right now)
My best friends are women, and I'm often invited to ladies only parties, so I can think of myself as someone not creepy or pushy with women. (I tried with one of my friend's friend, she rejected me, then praised me to my friend as being awesome with the way I handled the rejection. So at least I became really good at that :D)
Actually many people think I have success with women because I have no problem talking to strangers, making them laugh (or failing to do so), but there's nothing after that. If I try to push things farther, I'm always rejected.
And if something does start, it always end really shortly with me having no idea why. (being ghosted sometimes, sometimes she just say "Not into it right now", etc)

I'm poor, I lack confidence, I'm kind of self conscious (for example, I'm bald (shaved my head for years now, not trying to fight it :D), but I'm hiary, like.... back hair. That I can't get off because I'm poor. damn.) and depressed. (under therapy and medication for years)

Basically the way it goes is : I met a girl. We have a good connectioin. We met a few times, became friends, I tried, got rejected, then stayed friends.
One thing that I hate right now is people telling me "you don't like having friends ?" and the answers : YES I LOVE THEM. Some of them are my closest friends now, it's always a pleasure to spend time with them, but I want deeper relation, affection, and I know it's a bad thing, but sexual relations too. Less than one a year is clearly pathetic, when I hear regular people complaining about not having them for a month or two.

I tried dating websites. But it's always been failure upon failure. Tinder was one of the worst ego breaker of my life. I gave up because it made way more bad than good.
So, here I am. Approaching 31, always been alone, and I don't know why. It makes me actually sad and deepen my depression, and it actuallly makes me feel really, really old, while having the impression of losing precious time of my life I'll never get back. I'll never be young again :D

Soooo... do you have any ideas how to fix that situation and maybe have a little hope with that ?
And is it scary for women to meet a dude who's 30 yo and never had a relationship ? Is it a major red flag ?

TL;DR : Lonely 30 yo dude who never had a relationship wants to know if it's possible to have a first one that old.

Have a nice day ! :D



Submitted October 30, 2020 at 04:48PM by Throwaway1598569 https://ift.tt/2TGBPc4
Me (30m) never had a girlfriend, is there any hope ? Me (30m) never had a girlfriend, is there any hope ? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.