Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[25/f] i just received an anonymous love letter.

I made this account just to ask about this. It was a pretty normal day. I'm a 25 year old female, college grad, mostly a nerd. I still live with my mom and sister though. Today, i got something in the mail, it had my name on it but it didn't have any sort of info on who sent it. It was a package, i looked inside and it was a flower and a teddy bear with a heart and a random dvd of my favorite tv show. Then a note. It said it was from someone who really liked me and never had the courage to tell me and felt this way for years. It said they missed me and they think about me but this is the only way they could tell me. They felt a bond with me. and a list of happy moments, like the time we bonded over liking ketchup but hating tomato. It was actually fairly specific.

I have an idea on who it might be, but i don't want to just ask them, a guy i know 5 years ago in college. Though i am curious how they got my address. They never had much "Stalking" behavior, but he has posted happy birthday and merry christmas on my FB for the last few years. We were good friends in college but after the semester ended, we never saw each other face to face and i never got a message from him, accept the birthday posts. So, this guy referred to himself as a "Secret Admirer", but had specific moments that i can really only remember happening with us. So he sucks at being anonymous?

The last thing on the note was "You might know who i am. If you don't, please make a Facebook post using the phrase "The Sky Is Falling". Use it however you want, but if you use it, i'll reveal myself."

I don't even get why, i mean, i'll admit i'm not the prettiest girl, nor the most popular. I was mostly a quiet nerd.


tl;dr: I got a love letter in the mail but i have an idea who it might be and don't know what to do.



Submitted October 28, 2020 at 03:49PM by throwra-lovenote https://ift.tt/2HI8yLS
[25/f] i just received an anonymous love letter. [25/f] i just received an anonymous love letter. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.