Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [24f] boyfriend's [24m] friendship with my best friend [24f] makes me uncomfortable.

I have dated Alex going on 6 months now. He has been friends with my best friend River for 6 years, and I have been friends with River for 10 years. Alex liked River for several years, and River had to repeatedly deny Alex's advances. They are still close, as in they call and talk to each other daily. It is important to note that I live with River and her boyfriend, Cole.

When Alex comes over, Alex and River play fight each other frequently. They'll run and chase after each other, hitting one another, tickling each other. Think of little kids or kittens play fighting. They will hit one another's butt or tickle the other's feet. Sometimes they will lay close to each other.

I do not feel comfortable with this, mostly because my boyfriend had feelings for my River, and the only reason why a relationship did not occur is because River isn't attracted to him. But Alex is attracted to River. Once he stated that she has a perfect shape, perfect body.

I feel that I may be overreacting about this.

tl;dr: Boyfriend and Bestfriend are close friends. Boyfriend wanted to date bestfriend, bestfriend declined multiple times. Boyfriend is still close with bestfriend and spends more time with her. Insert one comment from my boyfriend that praises my best friend's body.



Submitted October 29, 2020 at 06:54PM by xXVoicesXx https://ift.tt/3e8mhY6
My [24f] boyfriend's [24m] friendship with my best friend [24f] makes me uncomfortable. My [24f] boyfriend's [24m] friendship with my best friend [24f] makes me uncomfortable. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.