Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28F) friend (25M) and his wife (24F) are staying at my house and are openly practicing their kink

Hoo boy, this is gonna be one of THOSE posts.

So my boyfriend (30M) and I have friends who are staying at my place for the weekend. Myself and the male friend are the closest, and we kind of brought our partners to make our own little friend group.

My friend is into ABDL. For those who are uninitiated, that means his kink involves pretending to be a baby/small child and wear adult sized baby clothes including diapers.

I don't really care about this because I am very sex and kink positive. I believe everyone should be able to practice their kink as long as everyone consents and it's not done anywhere it can expose someone who doesn't consent.

The issue is that he and his wife are openly practicing it at my house while they're staying here for the weekend. He arrived at my house wearing a baby onesie, a pair of like "baby" shorts and an adult diaper.

I wasn't asked or warned about this, and I don't know if I'm being uptight about it. On one hand I really don't want to kink shame, but on the other it's making me uncomfortable in my own house because their kink is being forced on me.

Part of his kink is also being embarrassed about people seeing him in babywear. So I'm pretty sure he's doing this to "embarrass" himself in front of me and getting off on it.

Other than this we're really good friends but I have no idea how to tackle this one tactfully.

EDIT: I've just mentioned to his wife that I was uncomfortable. The reason I didn't say it to him directly was because he went to our spare room to...self pleasure while my boyfriend and I made dinner

TL;DR: my friend is practicing his ABDL kink openly my house without my consent whilst visiting and I have no idea how to address it



Submitted October 30, 2020 at 07:48PM by Alwaysknitting https://ift.tt/3edbM5P
My (28F) friend (25M) and his wife (24F) are staying at my house and are openly practicing their kink My (28F) friend (25M) and his wife (24F) are staying at my house and are openly practicing their kink Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.