Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26F) ex boyfriend (26M) and I broke up 7 months ago and it’s getting worse.

My ex and I broke up in March after more than 2 years together because he moved away for law school and things weren’t working. It was mutual but I initiated it because I was tired of him not being considerate.

We stayed in contact weekly for months after and at one point I did ask him to get back together, which he decided against. We decided to do limited contact and now it’s been over a month since I’ve texted or communicated with him in any way.

I thought it was going to get easier but it’s getting worse. I miss him so much that it physically hurts and I feel like I want to die some times...my work has been suffering a lot of days and I spent the last 3 days in bed. I feel so alone and the pain of missing him is unbearable. I still love him and thought we were going to be together forever but now I’m just lost...

Will it ever get better?

EDIT: I’ve been seeing a therapist weekly and my psychiatrist has put me on an additional anti-depressant.

TL;DR: Ex and I broke up 7 months ago and it’s just gotten harder for me, some times to the point where I feel like I want to die.



Submitted October 28, 2020 at 09:05PM by anxi0us_penguin https://ift.tt/37QK6Tb
My (26F) ex boyfriend (26M) and I broke up 7 months ago and it’s getting worse. My (26F) ex boyfriend (26M) and I broke up 7 months ago and it’s getting worse. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.