Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [M20] girlfriend [20F] doesn't want to gain weight unless I do but I don't really want to.

My girlfriend has been battling an eating disorder (she wouldn't call it that) and is currently around 90 pounds. She has been eating more (like 1600 calories) which is great but she hasn't gotten her period back yet. Her doctor, parents, and I all are encouraging her to gain weight in order to increase the likelihood of her getting her period back quicker. She's been stressing (justifiably) about not having her period and it's really started to control her life. However, when she finally decided to gain weight (she wants to gain about 10 pounds) she says that I should gain weight with her otherwise she might not want to do it.

I actually gained about 8 pounds recently because she encouraged me to and said she would eat more if I did (she did eat more calories but didn't gain any more than a pound). About 2 years ago, I was obese and now I'm sitting at a 'normal' BMI so weight has definitely been an important part of my recent life and I'm not really keen on gaining any weight.

Her health is both her and my priority, which is why I'm inclined to accept her offer. However, I feel like her mentality and attitude isn't a healthy one and I don't want to have to gain weight just because she wants to. It's a little frustrating because I gained 8 pounds for her while she didn't gain any and now she wants me to gain even more.

Another thought I had is why does she enjoy when I gain weight. She always encourages to me to eat more and gain weight. It seems supportive but sometimes it just makes me feel weird, like I'm eating because she thinks she can't. Is this a normal attitude?

TLDR: my girlfriend needs to gain weight for her health but refuses to do so unless I also gain weight, which I don't want to do.



Submitted October 29, 2020 at 10:03AM by Main_Opposite_2555 https://ift.tt/3ebxiYx
My [M20] girlfriend [20F] doesn't want to gain weight unless I do but I don't really want to. My [M20] girlfriend [20F] doesn't want to gain weight unless I do but I don't really want to. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.