Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25F) bf (26M) is upset that his ex girlfriend got married over the weekend. Should I be concerned?

My (25F) Bf (26M) is upset that his ex got married over the weekend. Should I be concerned?

My (25F) boyfriend (26M) is upset that his ex got married this last weekend. Should I be concerned?

Before me he had a girlfriend and dated her for a little over a year before she cheated on him. He started dating me not too long after that. I honestly probably helped him move on from her as a rebound which I am a little insecure over. However we have a wonderful and loving relationship and have been together for a while now. He woke up the other morning upset and wouldn’t tell me why at first. He finally told me that he had a dream about his ex and woke up and searched her up on social media to see what she was up to. He saw that she got married over the weekend and told me it made him feel really weird. He made comments about how she got engaged to him in less than a year after they broke up and how he must’ve not meant much to her considering she moved on so fast. He said he doesn’t understand how someone can get married so quickly. I could hear the hurt in this voice. I told him just because someone moves on doesn’t mean they never cared for you, he got mad and said he didn’t want to talk about it anymore. We got into an argument over how he’s upset about where he is in his life compared to other people his age. I don’t understand why he was so upset and not willing to talk through it if he has fully moved on. Am I overthinking this or do I have a right to be upset? TL;DR my boyfriend had a dream about his ex girlfriend from two years ago, woke up and searched her Facebook and saw she got married over the weekend. Was really upset about it.



Submitted October 28, 2020 at 10:36PM by smooney2 https://ift.tt/2TziV6X
My (25F) bf (26M) is upset that his ex girlfriend got married over the weekend. Should I be concerned? My (25F) bf (26M) is upset that his ex girlfriend got married over the weekend. Should I be concerned? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.