Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Young married 24 (F) Asian. My husband 24 (M) British who's showinh red flags.

I am young 24 F got married early this year but my husband is showing some red flags. Any advices?

Hi to everyone. I am (F) 24 years old. Got married early this year. I am asian and he is foreigner (British) We've been married for almost 4 months now. I thought everything will be great since it's been a couple of months since we got married. "Honeymoon phase" as what they say. But its different for me, everything is so dark. My husband is really lazy, I do everything in the household. Cleaning, cooking, laundry..etc. He is not working at the moment due to the Covid, so what he usually do is spend his whole day sleeping and whole night being on his PC and talking to his friends. Even this pandemic came this has been our routine when he moved in with me. He'll go to work, go home and play on his PC. I go to bed alone as if we are not married. I already told him about this issue, but he just keeps on telling me that he will change, he will try to change, he is just depressed because he doesn't have a work. But before he got laid off from work this is the routine he was doing. Sleep all day, wake up, eat, and play PC. I literally have to ask for his attention, I have to initiate something because if not I will not have any quality time to my husband. There's this one time we had a big fight since we both had a drink.. I remember him screaming and shouting at me that I'm just a piece of shit to him, that I deserve how he treats me because he mostly pay the bills and he feeds me.. At the moment, my salary is low compared to him. There's time multiple times already that whenever I got off from work, he is still sleeping the house is a disaster and also the kitchen because he is using the kitchen during night time because he is up whole night to play on his PC. So whenever I come home from work I sometimes get upset because I feel like I'm just a slave. I have to do everything, ofcourse he helps me WHENEVER i asked him. Yes, he waits before I asked him to do chores, and sometimes he would say no because he doesn't want to be told to what to do. I'm so depressed about my marriage life. I dont know what to do. I am far from my family and don't have anyone to talk to.. Ps, please be nice to me if you have any advices.. thank you and stay safe..

TLDR : Young married couple. I am (F) and got married early this year and my husband's red flag..



Submitted June 23, 2020 at 09:18AM by heyyyitssme https://ift.tt/2BxnMQw
Young married 24 (F) Asian. My husband 24 (M) British who's showinh red flags. Young married 24 (F) Asian. My husband 24 (M) British who's showinh red flags. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.