Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23f) male friend (28m) wont stop bugging me about breaking quarantine

So I have a male friend (a potential boyfriend I guess) and we have been seeing each other for about 3 months. I really want to see him but I keep denying him because I live with my parents (55 and 60) and he works at a nursing home. I keep having to explain to him it's just not worth the risk in my eyes but he doesnt seem to think it's a big deal. He says I should just come over anyways and just wash my clothes when I get home. I dont want to put any strain of such a new relationship, am I doing the right thing or am i being overprecatious?

Tldr: My male friend wants me to break quarantine even though we both are around at risk people, am I being overprecatious?



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 02:16PM by bigcashley https://ift.tt/3dJsyJ8
My (23f) male friend (28m) wont stop bugging me about breaking quarantine My (23f) male friend (28m) wont stop bugging me about breaking quarantine Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.