Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Married but sleep in different beds

Hi. I am a 26f and my husband 26m and I have been together for 9 years, living together for 6 and married for 3. We have always slept in the same bed. We have had many problems with sleeping due to our bed preferences, blanket preferences, snoring, bed hogging (he’s 6 ft 2, he makes a queen bed look like a full) etc. He has a cpap for sleep apnea, this helped our relationship ten fold. Our relationship was seriously in on the rocks due to his snoring (neither of us could sleep). We also have. 2 year old,so sleep is important to everyone lol. Anyways, we decided to bring the spare bedroom mattress upstairs into our room and make a MEGA BED for a movie day (quarantine hobbies right? haha). He loves the mattress from the spare room. I don’t. I like the firm one we have. So the last week we have both been sleeping in separate beds (pushed together). We snuggle and then scoot our separate ways as we fall asleep. I hate being touched in my sleep and I’m a very light sleeper. Both of us had have fantastic sleep since having separate beds (in the same room. Pushed together). I honestly LOVE sleeping alone (I love when our toddler crawls on our mega bed, then the two large dogs join and the cat and it’s a giant snuggle fest and it’s comfortable). So basically I’m worried that sleeping in separate beds (despite being one giant bed) is going to harm our marriage? It hasn’t affected our sex life and we are still lovey with each other.

Is sleeping in the same bed really that important? Both of us get better sleep now, I’m just worried that not sleeping together will cause some sort of issue that I may not be thinking of?



Submitted March 31, 2020 at 09:54PM by AppleCrisp17 https://ift.tt/341u4Ss
Married but sleep in different beds Married but sleep in different beds Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.