Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend [28M] never finished me [22F] off during sex. What should I do?

As already statet in the title my boyfriend never finishes me off when we have sex. He will orgasm and after that sex will be over because he is always too tired to do anything else after (except for the walk to the bathroom to clean up).

This has been going on since we got together which is 7 months as of yet. He is my first relationship, I am a bit of a late bloomer plus I am fairly insecure due to bullying in my teenage years which is why I think I have a hard time getting off in front of him. Now he knows that I don't orgasm during sex because he asked me a couple of weeks into the relationship if I even orgasm during sex which I answered with no but nevertheless he doesn't do much to change it.

The confusing thing to me is that he is genereally very caring during sex. He will ask me if I like what he is doing and I will answer with yes because I DO enjoy having sex with him it's just not enough to get me to orgasm. So I don't understand why he seems to be so careless as soon as he has finished. Something else I should add is that contrary to me he is very experienced in that area. He's had several relationships and friends with benefits before we got together and he always seems to be confused when I don't like things he does during foreplay/sex ( I do tell him when he does something that I don't like) because every other girl has liked it (TMI but I for example don't like the way he fingers me. I find it to be too fast and too rough for my liking and telling him that he frowned and said that up until now he got every girl to orgasm like that).

So I don't know, communication does not seem to be the issue here since he knows how I feel so I am not sure how I can change things.

TL;DR: Boyfriend doesn't get me to orgasm during sex and seems careless afterwards.



Submitted March 31, 2020 at 03:52PM by 11833Throwaway https://ift.tt/3bLBsUz
Boyfriend [28M] never finished me [22F] off during sex. What should I do? Boyfriend [28M] never finished me [22F] off during sex. What should I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.