Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Looking for advice on not living with your S.O. during the pandemic

First time posting, long time lurker.

Me(F) and my bf(M) are in our 20s and we have been together for a year and a half. My bf lives a few suburbs away from me and our state is under a shelter in place order (not enforced by police). He lives with his family and even though he is quarantining, I don’t know exactly where his parents or siblings have been and I made a hard decision to not see him until it is safe to continue non essential business. I also live with my family. Mostly everyone in our families have preexisting conditions and they wouldn’t survive if they got the virus.

I am having a hard time because I want to see him so bad, our love language is physical touch and we always have the greatest time together. But we want our families to stay healthy and alive of course.

Any advice on this if you are also dealing with quarantining away from your S.O.? It’s stressing me out so much and it sounds ridiculous but all I want is to be with him and I don’t know when we can be together again.

TL;DR any advice on living/quarantining away from your S.O. during this pandemic? What are your experiences and how have you solved them?



Submitted April 01, 2020 at 03:53PM by hazell1995 https://ift.tt/2UWvPwg
Looking for advice on not living with your S.O. during the pandemic Looking for advice on not living with your S.O. during the pandemic Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.