Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24f) husband (25m) is avoiding me after a night of wild sex

Throwaway account.

A little background. My husband and I were virgins when we married. Grew up in same church and all that so we wanted to wait based on faith. We’ve been married two years - I wanted to wait until I graduated.

Sex has been so wonderful with him! But one thing I’ve been hoping for is for him to be more aggressive in our bedroom. I wanted him to just take me sometimes. I know that may seem odd but ever since we married the idea of him being so forceful and in control has been very arousing and I’ve told him once or twice when we shared our fantasies.

Last night we had his Christmas party for work. He’s recently been promoted and I’m so proud of him! He’s worked very hard and he’s very deserving! At the party I drew some attention and some people were fond of my appearance I suppose. I’m not around his work colleagues much. My husband told me during the night that one even asked if I was making my way to the mistletoe.

My husband was touching my legs all the way home in the car, and then was all over me when we got home. It was probably the best night of sex in our marriage! He was very in charge very manly very good and I just totally surrendered to him. It was wonderful!

I was a bit sore this morning. But my husband won’t talk to me. Whenever I try to talk to him he’ll just murmur and walk in the other room. It’s like he’s mad at me or he’s embarrassed or something. I keep wanting to tell him how amazing last night was but he won’t stay around me for more than fifteen seconds. I’m not sure what I did to upset him but it was such an amazing night I don’t know why he’s irritated.

TL;DR: my husband and I had amazing sex and now he won’t talk to me



Submitted December 14, 2019 at 02:45PM by jumpedhi https://ift.tt/38GlqL0
My (24f) husband (25m) is avoiding me after a night of wild sex My (24f) husband (25m) is avoiding me after a night of wild sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 15, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.