Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend says he's traveling for business but he's actually meeting up with an "old friend"

I (24/F) and my boyfriend (30/M)have been dating for almost three years. Last year, he was constantly chatting with some lady who he claimed was just a friend. He never introduced us. I later found out he meets up with her, at least once a week, at his place, drinking wine and I don't know what else. This pissed me off. He apologised and cut her off. I guess this was easy because she was traveling overseas.

Two days ago, he was in the bathroom when he got a text which says "babe, am I still seeing you tomorrow?" I was curious because he told me he was traveling for business. I opened it and it's from this same lady. I read through the chat and realized they started talking again some months back. From their chat, I deduced she got back in town a month ago and he was telling her he misses her and wants them to rekindle what they had. It was vague but I believe they were sexually involved but I really have no concrete evidence.

I feel let down once again. We were planning our future together but honestly, I don't think I want to marry him anymore. I just don't trust him. This is my first relationship and I believe this makes him see me as naive.

TLDR; what do you guys think of my situation and how do I confront him about this considering the fact that I invaded his privacy?



Submitted December 30, 2019 at 07:57AM by Dianne06 https://ift.tt/2QtrbDE
Boyfriend says he's traveling for business but he's actually meeting up with an "old friend" Boyfriend says he's traveling for business but he's actually meeting up with an "old friend" Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.