Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [M31] and [F32] broke up 4 months ago. I've slept with 2 women after this. We're possibly getting back together. How best to go about being honest about this?

I've probably blown my chances of getting back with her. I don't want to keep anything from her, but I know she'll be devastated about this.

We finished on reasonably good terms, and it was me who initiated the breakup. We'd been together around 8 months.

Within the 4 months apart, I was briefly seeing 2 women (not same time). This led me to realise I'd messed up as I felt very little connection with these women. I accepted I'd thrown a good relationship down the pan. I moved on.

My ex got in touch though, and we met. There was a lot of chemistry and I've fallen for her in a big way, more than before. I'd go as far as to say I've fallen in love with her.

Next week she wants to meet as she wants me back, but wants to talk first.

I want to be open about what I've done, without rubbing it in or giving unnecessary detail away. I feel like I've cheated on her and have most likely blown this relationship.

I'm aware in an idiot for not appreciating what I had.

Tl:Dr; how to be honest about my past sexual encounters during a breakup when me and ex probably getting back together, without blowing my chances.

Edit: thanks for all the responses. A real mixed bag here and I'm not the wiser.

I guess, I'm not gonna bring it up unless she asks and if she does I'll be vague and not go into details, just mentioning the dating aspect.

I've actually decided to let my heightened emotions not get the better of me here and have a long think as to why we broke up in the first place. So thanks to the person who suggested that.



Submitted December 28, 2019 at 05:04PM by switjfafabell https://ift.tt/37pGOTD
Me [M31] and [F32] broke up 4 months ago. I've slept with 2 women after this. We're possibly getting back together. How best to go about being honest about this? Me [M31] and [F32] broke up 4 months ago. I've slept with 2 women after this. We're possibly getting back together. How best to go about being honest about this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.