Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [22 M] with my girlfriend [22 F] 4 years, I feel like she's way above my league now that she's healthy.

I love my girlfriend a lot and I hope I can spend the rest of my life with her, we have been dating for 4 years now and she said she feels like her feelings for me are stronger now than before which I feel as well.

She had cancer when we first started dating but she beat it and for the first time in years she said she's at her healthiest. She looks very beautiful now (don't get me wrong she's always looked beautiful to me) and guys sometimes hit on her or try to flirt.

I know if I told her this she would tell me otherwise but she looks way above my league. I'm nothing special (lol) I'm not tall and I don't look like these other guys (seriously every guy my age seems tall and attractive) so it does make me feel insecure.

Is there anyway to not feel like this?

TL;Dr: I feel like my girlfriend is out of my league now and don't know what to do.



Submitted December 29, 2019 at 01:22PM by Longjumping-Row https://ift.tt/2QsN7Pe
Me [22 M] with my girlfriend [22 F] 4 years, I feel like she's way above my league now that she's healthy. Me [22 M] with my girlfriend [22 F] 4 years, I feel like she's way above my league now that she's healthy. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.