Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (M27) Girlfriend's (F21) suggestion we try swinging has left me questioning our relationship.

She said we don't have to do it after I told her there's no way I'd be interested. But, I'm shocked she would even be into it in the first place. I feel horrible, but ever since she brang it up I find myself becoming less attracted to her. Even just the mention of it has triggered my insecurities enormously, as I feel now I'm not enough. How do I work past this? The thought of sharing the woman I love just destroys me. And I feel betrayed they she would even entertain the idea.

I also feel like a bit of a loser for not being up for it in the first place. It seems like allowing swinging is the "sexually progressive" thing to do. I consider myself very progressive, but this is just too much.

I also worry, that even though she said we don't have to do it, her desire to experience swinging will lead her astray in the future. She was heartbroken when I told her I felt that maybe we aren't compatiable if that's where her interests lie, she didn't think it was a big deal. We fell head over heels in love in just 2 months and have been seeing each other under 6 months.

Am I just being neurotic? Should I just try to swing even though the thought of it makes me feel ill? I would really appreciate any advice.

Please excuse any errors I hastily wrote this on my phone.

TLDR: girlfriend suggested swinging to me. I did not expect it from her and now I'm starting to feel less attracted to her and am contemplating our compatibility.



Submitted December 31, 2019 at 12:12AM by kawhiNpaulwillrunLA https://ift.tt/2Qdz9C4
My (M27) Girlfriend's (F21) suggestion we try swinging has left me questioning our relationship. My (M27) Girlfriend's (F21) suggestion we try swinging has left me questioning our relationship. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.