Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (19F) dated a girl (26F) for a month and then broke it off. I think the same girl and my dad (40sM) are now dating

I (19F) met a girl (26F) on Tinder a couple of months ago. She was a bit older than me, but we still got along on a good, mature level and I really enjoyed her company. To be completely honest I was really clingy towards her because she was very attractive and idk just seemed really cool to me. We went on a few dates and hooked up within the month, but eventually she told me she was not interested and we haven’t really talked since other than keeping a snapchat streak. I was a bit hurt because she was only the second person I’d ever had sex with, but I’m over it now.

One thing I remember when talking to her is that she was into this really obscure comic book, and I thought it was really neat because my dad (40sM) was into the same one. I told her a bit about my dad and come to find out they liked a lot of the same movies, comics, and music, so I said she would get along great with him. Nothing ever really came much of it... or so I thought.

On Thursday my dad starts telling me about this girl he met at a convention a few weeks ago and how theyve been seeing each other, and her name was the same name as the girl I dated. It kind of shocked me but I didn’t think much of it until he started telling me about how she’s into the same obscure comic he was into and shit like that. I paused and then I asked him to show me her Facebook if she had one... and it was fucking her.

I went into my room and just felt sick to my stomach. Does she remember me? Would she do this on purpose? I have literally no clue what to tell my dad, or what to tell the girl if anything. My dad does not even know that I’m into girls. I think he would be okay with it, but I don’t want me revealing that I used to see this girl be the way I come out. I’m so mad, hurt, and disgusted all in one. What the fuck do I do?

TLDR: My dad is dating the same girl that I dated and was intimate with a few months ago. He doesn’t even know that I like girls.



Submitted December 14, 2019 at 10:02PM by applethrowaway937384 https://ift.tt/2LXRvV1
I (19F) dated a girl (26F) for a month and then broke it off. I think the same girl and my dad (40sM) are now dating I (19F) dated a girl (26F) for a month and then broke it off. I think the same girl and my dad (40sM) are now dating Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 15, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.