Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I read her phone and what I saw was really bad. What do I do now? (Me 32 M, her 25 F], together 3 years.)

I could tell something was up for a while. Hard to say exactly what, but when you're with someone long enough you just know. Something about how she was always on her phone (more than she used to), how her smile never reached her eyes, how she suddenly wanted to do her own thing on new years when just 6 months ago she was raving about how she couldn't wait to spend it with me.

So I did the thing you're not supposed to do, and I checked her phone.

It's was bad. Really bad. She had a tinder profile, she was sexting a couple of dudes and sending nudes, and she was arranging to meet the one guy she told me not to worry about that she knew I was worried about. The one guy she told me I was being ridiculous over.

Even worse than all that, she just..trashed me constantly to her friends. She mocked things I was insecure about, and spoke about me to them like I was an an annoying but convenient sidepiece. Like a running joke. We've been together 3 years. We were gonna move in together in the next month.

Maybe the worst part, her mother was in on it too. Like her mother encouraged her to cheat. This woman sent me fucking christmas presents and was telling her daughter to have an affair.

So yeah, I'm pretty crushed. I don't want to even see her, and I don't think respect matters anymore because clearly she hasn't had any for me in a long time. I know reading her phone was wrong, but I am glad that I did at the same time. I feel like she's just been keeping me around until she has something firm in place with someone else.

I was gonna confess everything I know in an email and send it just before midnight and then block her on all social media. Thoughts?

TL;DR - Read my gf's phone, saw a seemingly endless list of infidelity and disrespect. Not sure how best to break up with her.



Submitted December 31, 2019 at 02:11AM by MetAGirlOnTinder https://ift.tt/35ggoBX
I read her phone and what I saw was really bad. What do I do now? (Me 32 M, her 25 F], together 3 years.) I read her phone and what I saw was really bad. What do I do now? (Me 32 M, her 25 F], together 3 years.) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.