Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [24M] am trying to convince my mother [50F] to let me support her financially.

My mother is currently out of a job, and she's been struggling financially basically all her life. I on the other hand have a degree in civil engineering and more money than I know what to do with. When I tell her I can help she says that's very kind, but in a tone that says she's not taking the offer seriously. When I've transferred money to her, as a gift or so, she calls and sounds upset and tells me that it's way too much money. But it really isn't, for me. I think it's her pride. I don't want her to struggle. How can I convince her that me helping her is a win-win for us both?

Tl:dr - My mom needs money, I have money, but she won't take it.



Submitted December 29, 2019 at 06:30PM by ZoofusCos https://ift.tt/35cXfAU
I [24M] am trying to convince my mother [50F] to let me support her financially. I [24M] am trying to convince my mother [50F] to let me support her financially. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.